2008年8月15日星期五

Thank You - BU Cell Members.

Dear BU Cell Members

Thanks for being with me. I feel so proud that i belong to this cell group. We did have a great cell leader and group members. You all are lovely and adorable. I will always keep u all in my prayer,as u all is part of my family, and family means v r always link in Spiritually...No matter how far i am, i will always love BU cell group. I wish i can come back as soon as possible, as how peter said that i am going to come back in 3 days time. :( Peter,i may disappointed u. Maybe 1 day i will come back, due to i am going to study pastoral? or i am going to get married at here? haha... whose know? Wish that day is coming soon.
Penang is not far from here, if u take flight, u r only need to spend 1 hr time to reach penang! or u can take bus or drive around 400km, that is only 4 hours+! If peter drive, i think u all can reach in 3 hrs. hahaha~ He is going to speed at 240km/hr.
Thanks for your lovely gift,it is really meaningful for me. I will hang it on my phone as i know u all gonna 'hang' me in BU cell group... hahaha ... (u will get wat i mean after u watch these photos.)


Thanks for give me a chance to be the assistance leader, i learned so much from you all. You all are the best members!
Dear PP, thanks for your lovely cakes & pies... All if them are very delicious, i know u will be a successful bakery chef in future! u must add more oil, my wedding dinner cake is going to make by u!


My dear BU cell members, all the best to you....Looking forward to our next meeting. I will miss u all!

With Luv,
PRAISE

1 条评论:

Aster Ng 说...

praisy... so touching... tears almost fall off :`( all the best to you~ for sure i'll miss you when i need to write my cell report :p