2008年8月11日星期一

Farewell

What is the meaning of farewell? In dictionary,it is an expression of good wishes at parting. I feel so warm, cause these few days i get a lot of wishes at my different farewell. At the beginning i feel not comfortable to this word 'farewell'. Maybe i am not willing to leave this place. But today i decided to leave again, and the only 1 reason i leave, that is because i am not belonging to this land, i should back to where i am belong to-Penang, my home.

I just back from the dinner which prepared by brenda's mum. What a wonderful dinner,there are 6 dishes and 1 soup! seems like we are celebrating New Year Eve.7 ppl who attended this so called family dinner (actually i am an outsider,but i feel so warm to get involved in this family, i am so glad that i can get involved). There is Brenda's mum, Brenda, Ben, Isaac, Gary, Carmen & Caleb. see? Very dai zhan jiong. I also feel a bit pai seh, so i bought herb duck from Onn Kei as a return for Wong mummy which i always came to her house chi chan, of cause this duck is really delicious.

I am thankful to Mr Gary, who cooked a super delicious Big Prawns for us! unbelievable he can cook! We have a great dinner! Great sharing time with Carmen&Caleb. Great playing time with Isaac! Wong's family gave me a lot of great memories.
I will miss u.

没有评论: