2008年8月18日星期一

I reach Penang

The 1st feeling when i reach Penang is very good, my body, my spirit and my soul is home. I miss this place when i am at KL. But now i am missing KL church friends.
Why i have such complicated feeling? cause i am women?

Actually i am not good in using English wording to express my feeling, i am poor in English writing. But I will try as i promised 'myself' to improve my English, where is my english teacher. Are u reading my blog? Is there any mistake? hahaha...

Thanks to God that He gave me a good parent, they came from long way to accompany me drive back, I feel touched and i really appreciate their love to me. As a return, i will treat them a good meal, and... as my promise to them i will be with them till one day i am not able to...
Parent, their love is sacrifice loves, never ask for any return. Dunno why for every time i met them in KL, i feel myself safe. Feel like i can hiding under their wings.

Suddenly, I recall how Brenda's treat her Isaac, seems like an eagle protecting her child. Is thats only the beginning of sacrifice love? Yes. I believe this love will never end, till we died. Brenda, are you get ready for such sacrifice? I miss you and Isaac so much. :(
Our God had created a powerful love between parent and child, what an amazing love.

:) Tomorrow i have to leave Penang. I will start my journey to 54C at Melaka! Thats another great conference for youth revival!
God, i am ready!! I am coming~

没有评论: