2008年8月14日星期四

Movies Day

Unbelievable. I watch 3 movies today! I really enjoy it. This kind of life indicated i am still YOUNG? hahaha...I got long time didn't seriously watch movie, as i am too tired after work or sometime i got no movie companion.

Thanks God, today is my day, i found a good companion, we watch as much as v can! From 3pm-11pm, swt. 1st movie is '21', 2nd is 'Meet Dave' & 3rd is 'Mirror'. Beside i am planning to watch Meet Dave, the rest is unpredictable. Especially Mirror. Very unbelievable i watch horror movie, i screaming in the cinema & totally lost my image! ish~ night mare.

These 3 movies are great,even that horror movie seems like very geli but still acceptable. I totally dun have tired feeling after watching. still wish to watch one more.

Thanks for everything!

没有评论: