2008年8月25日星期一

My 1st service in Penang

Sunday again! This Sunday is the 1st Sunday i am not in Glad Tiding. I know is time for me to attend Penang church. So,i choose PCC. 1st day i attend a brand new church. My mood is complicated,happy n sad...
Dear God, i know u r still the same in every church, but how can i dun miss Glad Tiding? very complicate emotional mess my mind.
Today preaching is by Pastor Kheng, pastor who baptized me. Title is Brand New Life, is it very suitable for me? haha... God's word always follow me.
My si mou today is making announcement and welcome new comers, she is so surprise to see me sitting down there. I gave her a hug and i found that she getting older but her smile is the warmest to me. She is the perfect women in my heart. :)
The service is not too long, but i feel that there is someone is keep on looking at me from the side, when i turn around, and i found that Kek Khin just on the next row from my back. Should i say 'is great to meet him?' I think it is in God's plan. Thanks God that i am able to face him,as i know God has recovered my life and i been set free. After the service, i met him & we start sharing on our current life. The environment is calm, my heart is calm, and my emotion is calm too. One of my good friend is just stand beside me while we are chatting, she shows her unbelievable eye sigh to me when our communication is ended. Today i can forgive him and talk to him because i believe this power is came from God.
Today is a special day to me. I can examine myself whether i am recovered or not. Now my wound is recovered 90%,as it not too pain for me to handle. I know the balance of 10% is going to recovered soon!
Beside, i get know susu's brother. He is a funny guy, music talent & admired by most girls in church. wow,dun go near this guy, cause u will be killed by most sister in church. hahaha...
Well, this is a great beginning of my life in Penang!

没有评论: