2008年12月26日星期五

History of my 'Christmas day'

Well... Below is the History of how i passed my Christmas..

Year 2002...
Celebrate at SA Church with drama and dance...


Year 2003...
Celebrate with SA Church members at Citytel Penang...



Year 2005....
Celebrate with Setapak Cell Group members at Setapak house...


& Celebrate with my college friends at 'Feeling Cafe' Wangsa Maju...


Year 2006....
Celebrate with Cell Group Members at Peter's house... what a warm Christmas i passed...


Celebrate with Brenda at Mid Valley...


Year 2007...
Celebrate with colleagues at Pico...


also... Having Dinner with Brenda on 25th Dec 2007 at Station 1 Cafe Menjalara...

Year 2008...
Celebrate with my best friends at Li Xiang's house...

& with church members at PCC


wow... regret that i forget wat i am doing on 2004 christmas... haha...
Thanks God that He blessed me on every Christmas....

没有评论: