2008年11月14日星期五

Retreat Camp@Cameron

Cameron Highland i am coming~
The last trip i been here is my Primary School graduation trip - when i was 12.... I just remember i took a picture with a BIG cabbage..hahaha... (i still keep the photo,very ugly)
This retreat camp purposely wan to let us rest... so,i can say i really enjoy it. Thanks to pastor and sm. They take good care of us, make me feel warm.


Here is it! Cameron Highland Tea Farm!


Thats OMF Bungalow house. We r staying here. Nice view,nice room,nice service & Nice MEALS!! (thats y i am fat zo)


Well, this signboard explained everything..... :)


Sandwiches...


Earl Grey... my favourate


I like the green view....Thanks for kara's shooting


My great buddy.... Iris...


V went hiking ~ long long journey .... spent about 2hrs on this trip...


Cacing....


Smoking is not good for health.... (dun burn the cabbages)


My SM and me.....looks pretty?


well,v wan to put this photo for sm's 1st album.. haha..


This is my pastor... can u believe? hahaha... he is a good soccer player.


Mr Stanley...(actually i just wan to capture the background - sound from photographer) wahahaha


Herewith those Gideon's group member who attending the Retreat Camp...
Iris@sm@pastor@me@kara
joshua@norman@stanley@alan

2 条评论:

Andrew 陈 说...

lol...I believe you enjoyed the retreat very much...
And also I found out something in the picture...You looks younger...You use SK II or what?
lol...Anyway...Take good care...

Pr@ise 说...

ya. really enjoy...
U mean i am very old at the past la? haha... kidding...i used Jesus brand cleanser....