2008年10月27日星期一

Wine House

1st time walk into Wine House,sitting on the executive sofa... hahaha... Suddenly become so high class. Is it not me. Never think of my PG's fren changed their life-style. Nowadays not going to cafe, but going to wine house. They make me feel that I am look like kampung girl. White wine,red wine or dessert wine.....How to hold a wine glass... how to taste... i really feel =.=''' (but i learn so much) so many type of wine~ Well,after two 'glass',never never see my face red like that... dizzy~ Thanks God that i am with my best fren. Feel bad when get drunk. BUT I dun think i am drunk lo. Coz i still can walk home by myself, summore chat with my mum in such late midnight. Well,my mum no more treat me as Cinderella, 12 midnight must reach home, or else, my door will be locked by her, or get mumbling by her whole night.hahaha..Is a good thing? Later will get some pictures load in my blog. all is tomato face!

没有评论: