2008年9月14日星期日

815 The Moon is hanging in the sky


See?? The MOON is hanging in the sky. That is moon!! not street light !! :)


Penang view + The bright & white moon = Perfect match

Yes,月亮高高挂上空。I almost forget that today is Mid-Autumn Festival! When i was child,i just know today called 'Tanglung Festival',i totally ignored about how pretty is the moon. On that day,i love to share my pretty tanglung with my neighbour.Every year,my tanglung never change,is the same tanglung for more than 3-4years. Coz my mum will wrap the tanglung after i play each year,and she not allow me to 'burn' the tanglung! One day,i really wish that i can get a new 1,so i am try to burn it after i play! Finally,i am successful burn the 'butterfly'!! wahahaha....so happy!I expected my mum to buy me a new 1,mana tahu the following year,there is no more tanglung for me :'( I only can play those paper tanglung which can get in below RM1! :( I am so regret that i burn the tanglung last year when i am 8years old (if i am not wrong). This story teach us,have to cherish whichever thing u having now,because it maybe is the last 1 u owing!

:) Today i went to hiking with some churchmates. As i know they bring some kids along with us and they are ready for playing tanglung tonight. Long time didn't have such opportunity to watch or play tanglung d. We do have a great gathering. I am sweat,due to my body is to heavy for me to carry it up to the hill haha...and my face is green white,due to lack of oxygen. BUT! i am successful walk up to the hill!!I reach the air itam dam! Really thanks God for that! This is my 3rd week to follow them hiking,i really over my expectation d!

没有评论: